With Cairo Amman Bank Savings Account customers can now enjoy a wide variety of added value benefits.
- Account Holders
- Jordanians and non-Jordanians.
- They are periodic interest accounts, where a semi-annual interest is allocated for customers’ accounts (end of June and end of December).
- Opening an account in any currency.
- 24 hours withdrawal service using CAB ATM network
- Deposit and withdrawal branch services during CAB branches working hours (include link for CAB working hours)
- Savings account holder is given Debit Card.
- Renewable winning opportunities to enter the draw on valuable prizes for the accounts which are opened in Jordanian dinar or dollar.
- All Savings Account holders can apply for CAB Online Banking service.
- Minimum amount for opening a saving account is 200 Jordanian Dinar or 300 Dollar.
- All Savings Account holders will receive instant SMS messages in their transactions.
- Free monthly e-statement sent to the account holder’s email address or CAB designated email.
Cairo Amman Bank Saving Accounts campaign gives you the biggest chance to win many daily, weekly and monthly prizes, in addition to the Grand Prize ofmore than One Million Dinars at the end of the campaign. To be eligible for the draw and for a chance to win, all you have to do is to open your Saving Account with Cairo Amman Bank or top-up your existing account.
Saving Accounts Prizes
- 4 Gold Coins for 4 winners
- Gold Ounce for one winner
- 10,000 Dinars for one winner
Saving Draw Enrollment Rules:
- Waiving of dormant accountand minimum balance fees.
- Eligibility to enter the Saving Accounts draw:
- Saving Accounts in Jordanian Dinar and United Stated Dollar
- Saving Accounts with at least JOD 200 (USD 300) to qualify for the Daily, Weekly and Monthly prizes.
- Saving Accounts with a minimum of JOD 1,000 (USD 1,400) to qualify for the Grand Prize (JOD 1,010,101)