Services provided by CAB Mobile Banking
Now, you can manage and monitor your accounts using the CAB’s free Mobile Banking application at any time of the day, easily and within a secure environment 24/7. CAB Mobile Banking is currently available for select smartphones on Google Play and Apple Store.
First: Download the CAB Mobile Banking from Apple Store or Google Play (for Android smartphones).
Second: Registration through card number, Pin Code, and Mobile Number.
Third: Confirm accepting Terms and Conditions related to the service:
Fourth: Verify and confirm profile:
You will receive a message (SMS) confirming account creation.
Fifth: CAB Mobile Banking offers the following services:
Accounts Services: Displays details of the customer’s active accounts and balances, providingaccess to the following:
- Mini-statement of account.
- Request statement of account enabling the customer to set the date of the requested statement and have the request sent to the bank for processing.
- Cheque book request.
- Stopcheque payment.
- Fund Transfers:
This service enables the costumer to transfer funds between Cairo Amman Bank accounts and/or other bank accounts.
- Allowing the customer to see details of their credit card, successful transactions, transactions’account statement, suspended transactions, cards payments, suspension of the card, initiate/stop the card’s activation and the possibility of having the mobile number changed.
- Transaction details of ATM Card/Pre-paid Card.
- PayPal Service: Enables the customers to top-up the balance of PayPal account and send money.
- E-FAWATEERcom service:
- Bill/Utility payments
- Subscription payments
- Recharging telecom prepaid lines
- Support Services: Enables customers to communicate directly with CAB’s contact center for inquiries or complaints using direct messaging.
- Currency Exchange Rates.
- Branchand ATM locator: Helps customers find the nearest branch or ATM to their location.
- Preparations: Enables the customer to manage their account.